Indian Space Research Organisation Regional Remote Sensing Center (West) B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech/ Ph.D Recruitment of Research Scientists Adv. No. NRSC:A:04/2009-2010 Name of post: Research Scientists Project Name: “Generation of Database and Implementation of Web Enabled Water Resources Information System (India-WRIS) in the Country”. Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA/M.Tech/MS/Ph.D. in First Class or its equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 65% from reputed Universities. Pay Scale: Rs.8000-13500 How to apply The completed application as per the following format duly affixing recent passport size photograph supported by attested copies of all the certificates and testimonials should reach the Project Director (India-WRIS), Regional Remote Sensing Center (West), National Remote Sensing Center, ISRO, Dept of Space, Govt. of India, CAZRI Campus, Jodhpur-342 003 latest by 20th April 2010. The application should be sent in a cover super scribed “Research Scientist No._____”. Click Here For Details Application Form
Tag Archive: ISRO 2010 VACANCY
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION
Department of Space, Government of India
ISRO CENTRALISED RECRUITMENT BOARD(ICRB)
Annual Recruitment of Scientists/Engineers ‘SC’ with BE/B.TECH OR Equivalent Degree in
ADVERTISEMENT No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2010 DATED 05-02-2010
Challenging opportunities exist at ISRO to undertake development of innovative technologies and establish the advanced infrastructure needed for space exploration and beyond. ISRO offers the position of Scientist/Engineer `SC’ in the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.5400/- to the young graduates in the following specialized fields
Do not use ‘Back’ and ‘Forward’ button of your browser while filling up online application form.
To get the online application form, please click on the Post Name below for which you want to apply for.
|01||Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics
|02||Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2009-10 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2010
- 35 years as on 26-02-2010 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).
For PWD persons, orders on reservation to the extent applicable will be extended for the above posts.
How to apply :
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 05-02-2010 and 26-02-2010. Candidates may visit our web-site at http://www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 05-02-2010 and 26-02-2010. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
- There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Demand Draft details need to be filled-in at the time of on-line registration. Women candidates, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The candidate before filing his application has to take a DD for Rs.100/- from any of the Nationalized Bank in favour of the Sr. Accounts Officer, ISRO HQ, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore.
- The Applicant should enter the DD Number, date and name of the Bank in the space provided for the same in the web application. After filing the application, on-line, the applicant has to send the DD with his Full Name (as entered in web), Post Number and Registration No. written on the reverse of the DD to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore – 560231 by ordinary post superscribing on the envelope “ISRO RECRUITMENT-SCI/ENGR-SC(BE/B.TECH)”.
- Please note that applications, in respect of which DDs have not been received with Name as mentioned in the application and Registration Number on the reverse, will not be considered.
- Women candidates, SC/ST and PWD candidates will have to send the certificate indicated against each category, as below, to Sr.Administrative Officer (ICRB) , ISRO HQ, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore -560 231 duly indicating the Name, Post No. and Reg.No. on the reverse.
- Applications of candidates claiming Women, SC/ST/PWD status and therefore exemption from payment of Application Fee will be considered only if the certificate, as above, is received within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 05.03.2010. The Demand Draft and `No Objection Certificate’ in respect of candidates employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body should reach ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore within seven days of filing the applications by the candidates and in any case not later than 05.03.2010.
Women Candidate – Gender certificate issued by the Principal of the College where last studied OR attested copy of PAN Card / Voter’s ID Card/ College ID Card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card
SC/ST candidates – Attested copy of Caste Certificate
Persons with disabilities(PWD) – Attested copy of medical certificate issued by Medical Board
- The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test. The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent. Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 17th April 2010, Saturday at thirteen venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow and Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates short-listed based on the performance in the written test will be called for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be intimated. Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the address given in the application to the place of interview.
Pay and Allowances:
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay). The gross emoluments in the minimum of scale will at present be approximately Rs.26,670/- p.m. In addition, HRA and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility. The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. ISRO provides attractive benefits to its employees such as medical facilities for self and dependants, subsidized canteen, free transport [or in lieu transport allowance], limited housing facility for fresh entrants [or in lieu HRA], advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, etc.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/isro_centres.htm
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
VISIT OUR WEB-SITE http://www.isro.gov.in FOR LATEST UPDATES ON
THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
JOIN ISRO AND SHAPE-UP YOUR CAREER